From : Niger
400g beef meat, 500g haricot (green beans), half piece of garlic, 1 pepper, 0.25g Saffron, 4 chapati (or 4 slices of Turkish bread), 1 beef bouillon cube, 1 EP oil, salt
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Cut the meat in small pieces. Wash the meat and cook it a pan with 500mg water. Cook for 15 minutes.
- In between, wash the beans and pepper. Peel the garlic and cut the beans, pepper and garlic in small pieces.
- Add beans and garlic to the cooking meat. Cook the meat till it gets soft. Add little water if necessary.
- Add oil and the rest of the ingredients, except chapati. Cover the pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Serve with chapati. Tip: You may put the sauce inside the chapati and roll it. Eat with hand