Admin | Posted On : 08-01-2023
• 400g cherry tomatoes
• 500g field salad
• one tin of sweet maize
• 400g olive
• 200g grape
• one onion
• two spoons of olive oil
• 1 sachet (100ml) salad mixer
- Wash and dry shrimp on a kitchen paper
- Spice shrimp with salt and pepper
- Wash salad, grapes and tomatoes and cut tomatoes in half.
- Peel and cut onion.
- Add a spoonful of oil to a bowl. Add salad mixer.
- Add salad, tomatoes, onions, maize, olive, and grape.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add shrimp. Fry for 5 minutes and remove from the fire.
- Mix shrimp and sauce with salad