400g cow meat, 500g haricot (green beans), half piece of garlic, 1 pepper, 100g Saﬀron, 4 chapati (or 4 slices of Turkish bread), 1 beef bouillon cube, 2 EP oil, salt.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Cut the meat into very small pieces. Wash the meat and fry it with oil in a pan. Set the gas temperature low.
- Peel and crush the garlic. Add the garlic to the meat and fry for 20 minutes.
- In between, wash the beans and pepper. Cut the beans, pepper.
- Add beans to the meat. Add 200ml of water. Cook the meat till it gets soft. Add more water if necessary. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except chapati. Cover the pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with chapati.
Tip: You may put the sauce inside the chapati and roll it. Eat with hands.